Insurance is about focusing on the things you can control. Everything in life has a degree of risk, we can’t control that. What we can control is who bears the risk. If you have the right personal insurance in place, someone else helps bear the load so that personal misfortune such as illness or early death doesn’t lead to a financial disaster for you and your family.
We are able to help do a full personal insurance assessment so that you receive the right insurance, with the right structure for the right price.
The specific insurance that we work with include:
- Life Insurance – provides a lump sum payout upon death or terminal illness under some policies. These funds could be used to clear debt and provide your family with funds to maintain their lifestyle should the worst happen.
- Total and Permanent Disability – provides a lump sum payout if you become permanently disabled and are unlikely to ever work again. These funds could be used to clear debts, help to pay for home modifications and provide funds for everyday living expenses if your income was to cease permanently.
- Trauma Insurance – provides a lump sum payout for serious health event such as stroke or heart attack or the diagnosis of cancer. Such funds could help provide a financial boost to pay specialist medical costs or supplement income while you recover from a serious illness.
- Income Protection – provides a regular income stream if you are unable to work for a period of time due to accident or illness. These funds are usually used to pay for everyday living costs such as the family mortgage and groceries while a person is unable to work due to accident or illness.
- Business Overheads Cover (Small Business Owners) – reimbursement of the actual ‘fixed and ongoing’ business expenses still incurred while you are unable to work due to accident or illness. If you’re the main revenue driver of your business, this insurance can ensure there is money to pay the rent and support staff while you are ill so that the business doesn’t collapse.